Saturday, January 5, 2013

Woman claims Maryland a hotspot for Bigfoot

This comes as a response to a story on a bulletin board (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57022) about the big fella.  The entire thread is pretty interesting, to say the least.

Very interesting and it reminds me of a story my family has shared with me as a child. Both of my maternal and paternal grandmothers are Chickahominy Native that grew up in the Virginia mountains and Maryland. My mother and my grandmothers has told me the story of the 'White Thing' they and others encountered while growing up in the sticks back in the 1950s.

She said it was a peaceful sasquatch creature, very tall with beautiful white fur. She was just a child then. One occasion she went to fetch some water and saw it stooped low and drinking from the stream using its hand as a cup. She said it frightened her at first but suddenly felt a peaceful aura surrounding it. Others saw it picking peaches.

I found the story quite fascinating, I was always open-minded as a child and have seen many strange things. Anyway, she said the creature had died and that the government officials came and hastily removed the body, the village watched as they carried it out on a huge stretcher.

The area was and still is a hotspot for paranormal and strange sightings. Just wanted to share my li'l story
.


Posted Oct. 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment